POLL Will VB join?

Will VB join them for a special performance?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly hope she does, there's a lot of time until June. They had like 5 months between the announcement of TROSG and the first show...

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I really hope so. But not sure if she will. However if the tour sells very well - the success could tempt her to join in.

Nope, I hope she doesn't. Because if she decides to sit this one out due to business commitments, then she should just sit out of this one altogether. And not choose as and when she likes to join the band.

And if she no longer feels passionate about being a performer, then I can't see how she will put herself into rehearsals just to do a performance.
I think she would rather use the time to think of how to turn her line in to a profit-making business.

And since she explicitly stated that being a Spice Girl to her belongs to the past, and since the 4 girls decide to forge forward without her, then she should just remain in the past for this reunion.

JimmyLo

Administrator
Staff member
I would be happy if she does, but I think this is set in stone now.

It would be incredible if she did the costumes though. Then she's involved still and everyone wins.

Maybe she will be in one date in the audience enjoying the show or coming out for Wannabe or Spice Up Your Life as a surprise in one gig.

VB couldn't push away the mic fast enough when Mel C tried foisting it on her during "2 Become 1" at that private solo gig. If VB refused to sing even one line there, the likelihood of her doing so at a huge stadium concert seems pretty much nil to me.

I don't see it happening. She's been quite clear that she has no interest in rejoining the group and/or performing. As much as I'd enjoy a surprise appearance from her, it would also be a little annoying for her to just jump in and steal attention.

I will probably be booed but I hope she does not. These are my reasons:
  • I would like to see what the current 4 team can bring. With VB on board I can't see too much dedication
  • I die to see Geri's taking some VB lines :p
  • Due VB is the girl with higher cache I feel that if she's involved she will take the lead (don't you feel the others gave her to much leadership during the return? It seemed so unnatural...) and she's not a natural leader (at least not in the Spice Girls)
However I'm glad if she's involved somehow: designing dresses, documentary, film, one show...)

She's not gonna put an effort to designing tour costumes.

Thing is its either she's all in like the other four or she's completely non existent in the show. This tour should be all about the ladies who are putting the actual effort for the 13 live shows (and counting).

I truly hope she has nothing to do with this reunion, including costumes etc. It’s all about the four girls and they are already rocking it.

We all should put VB to rest when it comes to any Spice Girls related business. Let’s face it: she’s the one putting the hold on the reunion for years, now they have finally moved on thanks to that the reunion is happening

Also they don't need someone in there who does not really wannabe there. She's just a distraction and a hindrance for future projects. I've been wishing for this four piece since 2012 when Victoria decided not to walk in the red carpet with the other four members during the musical premiere. And I'm glad finally this four piece is officially a thing and outselling stadium tour tickets.

Also they don't need someone in there who does not really wannabe there. She's just a distraction and a hindrance for future projects. I've been wishing for this four piece since 2012 when Victoria decided not to walk in the red carpet with the other four members during the musical premiere. And I'm glad finally this four piece is officially a thing and outselling stadium tour tickets.
Peeeeeeefect

After 2012 I lost all my passion over Victoria