ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome

this is amazing, but the Facebook group needs to close officially so we could all be here, if Facebook stays open then I'd have to follow what fans are posting there and here, which can be time consuming

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
this is amazing, but the Facebook group needs to close officially so we could all be here, if Facebook stays open then I'd have to follow what fans are posting there and here, which can be time consuming
I think DenDen 2.0 will likely remain live, because there's people who prefer to use it than a forum. Hopefully we can coexist successfully!

gaga

A announcement by the girls and a new forum. It's gonna be spicy again. I already recognize some of you.

By the way, there is a surprise on ultimatespice facebook to celebrate. :cool:

It's kind of odd being back in a DenDen-esque place after so long away especially for me as I left before it closed officially and then didn't crossover to the Facebook group. I feel like Heavenli rejoining the Honeyz and the other members not really being that happy about it.

:ROFLMAO: missed ya Jamie (spicefreak on the other forum).

Thanks for setting this up Adam and co, gonna be great to have a proper place to get news again.