ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends,

We just wanted to post a short message to welcome you to this forum.

It has been initiated by a small group of passionate lifelong Spice fans.

I'm sure all of us have all come from many different backgrounds. Denden. Dotmusic. Facebook! This forum has been created as a one-stop destination to unite us fans together for all things Spice.

With a new Spice era coming (hopefully v soon!) we deserve a professional destination to come together as a community. To talk about the future, and discuss the past 20 years we have shared.

I hope you can all agree that there are obvious benefits that a forum has. Other methods and groups can be quite hard to follow. For example – on Facebook, sharing your personal feeds, whilst trying to follow the latest news in a Group is challenging. This will only become more difficult if the girls reunite. We hope this forum fixes those issues and fills a hole that some of you might have had since DenDen closed.

We hope you will embrace and use this space. This is your forum – a forum for us fans. To talk about Spice Girls. To share with each other. To talk to each other. To have fun together!

To make this happen. We need your initial help:

1. Share the word! Encourage other fans to join and participate. We are not looking to fragment the community – we want to bring them together.
  2. Let us know what you want! (what you really really want!) from this forum. Itis still early days. We need your ideas, how we can improve this forum and make it useful to you as a member. Colours. Names. Forums. Rules. Etc! All the sorts of things that will make you feel at home.
So leave your egos at the door and throw on your platform boots. Together, we can shape this space – make fun memories (and reminisce about old ones).

I hope you agree – it’s good to be back. Cheesy, but hey - friendship never ends.

x

Cait

Thank you for making this forum. It kinda feels different with DD being gone and joining here. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty sure that this will feel like “home” soon. Thank you again.:)

Also, I like how the forum is cell phone friendly. (y)

JMRGBY

It's kind of odd being back in a DenDen-esque place after so long away especially for me as I left before it closed officially and then didn't crossover to the Facebook group. I feel like Heavenli rejoining the Honeyz and the other members not really being that happy about it.

It's kind of odd being back in a DenDen-esque place after so long away especially for me as I left before it closed officially and then didn't crossover to the Facebook group. I feel like Heavenli rejoining the Honeyz and the other members not really being that happy about it.
I'm in the same exact boat

Jay

Administrator
Staff member

:ROFLMAO: Great to see you're here, Jamie!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Glad people are enjoying the forum. Please be active - post topics and reply. Plus help spread the word - invite friends and former users. The more activity the more chance of success we have for this forum.