Victoria wishes them well on IG!

This definitely confirms that she has no interest in joining the group. She refers to how she WAS in the spice girls. My heart broke a little.

dru

I really respect her decision, and don't have any bad feeling about it. It's nice that she posted this message and has given it her blessing publicly.

I think this is the very least she can do as a member of the group. And it's a win-win situation for all of them. The Spice Girls as a group will get free publicity (not like they needed, but any publicity is good) and she herself can take away some negative press for not joining this reunion.

Andreas

So far I only read trashy tabloids say negative things about Victoria (and they said negative things about all of them), the serious newspapers haven’t really bothered about why she’s not doing it beyond the fact that it’s just the 4 of them.

Overall she didn’t really need to do anything. Any negativity against her for not doing it is really not her concern. The target audience for her clothing line are not exactly The avereage Spice Girls-fans. If they were, they wouldn’t be complaining about the price of a £300 concert ticket lmao.

It’s a really nice, loving and mature gesture. And it shows how much she cares about these girls on a personal level, she’s being understanding and supportive without judgement, and that is what a true friend would do.

So far I only read trashy tabloids say negative things about Victoria (and they said negative things about all of them), the serious newspapers haven’t really bothered about why she’s not doing it beyond the fact that it’s just the 4 of them...
Same here. My local news sites just say Victoria is not a part of it and it's no big deal. I'm glad she didn't participate in the tour if she didn't wanted. Respect to her

Garbo

I think Victoria just doesnt want to go back to this kind of dynamic where she's not the boss and plays second fiddle to more dominant personalities given what she has accomplished on her own. You always have that one friend during reunions.