AMAZON UK Positions:
#19 in All Books *opening day*

- #1 Theater & Performance Art Books Bio
- #1 Television Books Bio
- #1 Music - Rock & Pop
Bio
- #1 Communication/Journalism

Brutally Honest.jpg

Who all are attending book signings? I decided to go ahead and post the dates.

-November 28th: Kent, Waterstones
-November 30th: Leeds, WHSmith
-December 1st: Nottingham, WHSmith
-December 1st: Milton Keynes, WHSmith

U.S. Date(s):

December 10th: NYC, Strand Book Store

Last edited:
i really want her to do promo on NPR. Its a fantastic spot to sit down and have an actually in depth personal talk about the book, her life and family. NPR really does a good job with that kind of journalism and interviewing.

i really want her to do promo on NPR. Its a fantastic spot to sit down and have an actually in depth personal talk about the book, her life and family. NPR really does a good job with that kind of journalism and interviewing.
I actually love NPR and they do interviews with authors and celebrities sometimes. Would be a nice change for her but I truly doubt it would ever happen.

I hope she doesn't say anything about any of the girls that will put a bad taste in the publics mouth. I'm sure they have all gotten copies and shes discussed with them already but imagine her saying something about Victoria. They've been playing this nice nice so far.

almost the big day! BH comes out tomorrow! ive seen some already have the book. I'm excited for those attending her signings. Good luck to you guys!

it's going to be a tough read/listen.

Congrats Mel!

Amazon #1 Lists:
- #7 in all Books
- #1 Theater & Performance Art Books
- #1 Television Books
- #1 Music - Rock

She's #1 across many areas in the UK, she needs to promote this in the US too. She easily could have some #1's here too on US Amazon markets.

currently in the US Amazon:

- #40 Music Bios
- #30 Television Performers
- #54 Rich & Famous Bios

Update 11/28 -- she's climbing in US. More promo will keep this going. (y)

- #20 Television Performers
- #22 Music Bios
- #31 Rich & Famous

Last edited: