Tickets Exchange - Spice World 2019

I have extra golden circle tickets, but I'm looking to SWAP them for another golden circle on a night I don't currently have.

LOOKING for golden circle for:
Manchester shows 2 and 3
London shows 2 and 3

I was able to get a pair of golden circle for the 13th. Hoping to trade my second ticket for gold on the 14th or 15th. If that doesn't work then my 2nd gold ticket for the 13th is potentially for sale

EDIT/UPDATE 11/15:

I have the following tickets available, if anyone needs them (got overly excited this morning!):

Friday, June 14 (Wembley)
1 - Spice Circle Premium Standing
1 - Say You’ll Be There VIP Package (Block 125, Row 12, Seat 63)

Last edited:
I have the following tickets available, if anyone needs them (got overly excited this morning!):

2 - Spice Circle Premium Standing

Saturday, June 15 (Wembley)
Just sent you a message

Just wondering, can we actually sell tickets like this? Since they've teamed up with Twicket? Will it work?
I would assume so since they're all just electronic tickets, right? Twickets just notes that the "seller will send the e-ticket(s) directly to your email address once they've received them."

Does TicketMaster UK have the same system as the US where you can just resell the tickets on their site directly? That would make the exchange much easier.

I have a normal standing ticket for Manchester on the 29th to sell!

Looking for Spice Circle Wembley 15th. If I can find that, then I have Spice Circle to sell for the 13th.

2 - Spice Circle Premium Standing

Saturday, June 15 (Wembley)
Do u still have june 14 spice circle!?