ANNOUNCEMENT Spice World 2019 UK Tour - Tickets on sale now / Cardiff on sale Friday

Sandi

I still can't decide which one to get. The Spice Up Your Life VIP (Spice Circle) Standing £306.00 or the Say You'll Be There VIP (Seated) £241.00. Im not sure where the seats will be placed and if the spice circle will be in front of those seats?

It's very nerve wracking! Though honestly, extra dates are pretty much a cert so I think those who are unsuccessful tomorrow shouldn't be too disheartened.

stjb

I've been a mess all week!! :LOL:
Cant wait to finally start eating again! And SLEEP without stress!
Hahaha, same here, i can´t eat, can´t sleep, have no concentration for anything at my studying, at work i´m a wreck cause of no sleep..... ;)

i´m so nervous for tomorrow...

Do we think 90.000 tickets will sell out within minutes? Has it happened before?
Maybe a new record tomorrow? lol!
I mean, right now I will just be happy to get a ticket. Even if its a crap seat way in the back. I just want to be there so badly!

Andreas

Do we think 90.000 tickets will sell out within minutes? Has it happened before?
Maybe a new record tomorrow? lol!
I mean, right now I will just be happy to get a ticket. Even if its a crap seat way in the back. I just want to be there so badly!
I don’t think 90,000 tickets will sell out in mutes, it’s gonna take time.

But the best seats will probably sell out in an instant for sure. What takes time is the seated and general standing tickets, as there are more of them.

I don’t think 90,000 tickets will sell out in mutes, it’s gonna take time.

But the best seats will probably sell out in an instant for sure. What takes time is the seated and general standing tickets, as there are more of them.
This is what I'm hoping for. I will be happy to just be able to attend. No matter what.
Yes, of course Golden Circle would be fucking awesome, BUT, at least I've been lucky enough to have already had the perfect close-up experience in 2008 with front row ticket. And they were 5! Pluss, I've even met 3 of them. So I will be happy with whatever I can get a hold of tomorrow. As long as its the Wembley show! lol!