ANNOUNCEMENT Spice World 2019 UK Tour - Tickets on sale now / Cardiff on sale Friday

Wonder what is the difference between Golden Circle and VIP Golden Circle?
Will VIP have their own circle? Or will they be standing at the same section but maybe be let in first?
Golden circle is always the neartest to the stage or the best view. Maybe the Golden Circle is only ticket, while VIP includes parking, food and drink.

We just need a map of the concert before saturday.

I think stadiums dates are mainly because they prefer just one night only with big audience at stadium instead of lots of dates at O2.

I don’t know if they think about the idea of sold-out a stadium date and needs to add another one (in case they wanted).

Masterpiece

Administrator
Staff member
Hospitality Packages (Bristol)

GOLD PACKAGE
This package includes the following:

• a dedicated hospitality entrance
  • pre-show, interval and post-show access to hospitality suite and cash bar
  • cloakroom facility
  • 90's disco pre and post show
  • one course themed standing buffet
  • arrival drink
  • premium category seat in the corners of the South Stand
Package price is £225 per person and is available to buy on Saturday, November 10th at 10:30am.

DIAMOND PACKAGE

• a dedicated hospitality entrance
  • pre-show, interval and post-show access to hospitality suite and cash bar
  • cloakroom facility
  • two-course meal
  • pre-concert drinks
  • DJ & disco pre and post show
  • premium category seat in the Lansdown Stand
Package price is £390 per person and is available to buy on Saturday, November 10th at 10:30am.

PLATINUM PACKAGE

• a dedicated hospitality entrance & host for the evening
  • private box for 12 people
  • pre-show, interval and post-show access to hospitality suite and cash bar*
  • cloakroom facility
  • three-course meal
  • fully stocked fridge
  • private balcony and seating for 12 directly outside your executive box.
Package price is £5,760 per private box and is available to buy on Saturday, November 10th at 10:30am.

SOURCE: https://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/events/spice-girls-hospitality-packages/
HQ poster: https://bristolsportdata.blob.core.windows.net/media/33238/sgfinalposter_a3.jpg

I'm going from Spain to Bristol because I can´t travel on weekend and this one is a Monday, and the stadium is smaller than the other. I think I'll see them closer from everywhere, but I go for de golden circle tickets. Good Luck everybody!

(Also posted a Facebook)

1. Which venue is less popular so I know which tickets to go for first: the Coventry stadium or the Bristol stadium?

2.For anyone that has attended a stadium tour in the UK and had standing/golden circle tickets, do they open those areas right when doors open or do they start a queue first?

I’m planning to come from the states unless they announce that they’re coming here haha Hope that Saturday goes well for all of us! Thanks!