ANNOUNCEMENT Spice World 2019 Tour - Tickets on sale now

Did anyone else notice the tickets went on sale 10:27-28, and not 10:30?
I noticed this. I have a suspicion it was deliberate, so that it gave the chance for some people to actually get to the next step of the ticket buying process by the time it reached 10:30. Otherwise, with everyone attempting to reach the same page at 10:30 on the dot, their entire website may have completely shut down, almost like a DoS attack.

Fred

Yes, I was in too but I had doubts between Coventry and Bristol so I came back and forwards a couple of times so I lost my slot :(

Finally I chose spice girls circle in Bristol, but I had to wait around 30 minutes to have another slot!!

Fenrik

When you zoom in you can see how the seats are numbered in each row, they don’t all start at 1.

For example, one of my tickets is row 35 seat 63 and it looks like I’m the “first seat” in that row. View attachment 70
OMG! You are right Sarah!! That's what those red numbers were!! :LOL:
Thank you!! I actually found my seat now! haha! I can finally breathe again! :love:

wembley.jpg

Fenrik

Did anyone else notice the tickets went on sale 10:27-28, and not 10:30?
Yes I did! (still took me about 25 minutes to actually get in)
But I'm starting to think this is normal now? The exact same thing happened when I was buying tickets for Britney Spears, Mariah Carey and Michael Bublé as well! lol! (all though with Norwegian ticketmaster).

So you yeah, better start refreshing constantly about 3 minutes before the actual time ;)

Andreas

Wow, I must’ve gotten early because on my first try I only waited for about 3-4 minutes.

Then Ticketmaster fucked up the billing address thing and I had to start all over again.

Fenrik

Or, I actually think I got in PLENTY of times, but whenever I tried to look for tickets I got an error message, and then back to queue again.
Such a horrible half an hour!! lol!

I can't believe I'm going to see the girls live for the first time next year! (I was really young when they were around the first time and only 14 when they reunited for the world tour a decade ago so couldn't go off my own back and my mum was against it as she believed I should've "grown out" of listening to them). It's like a dream come true!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if there will be a few more between now and Friday? I would be surprised if they do another Wembley date out of sync with the remaining dates - will be a pain to unpack and repack the staging.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very tempted, but I shouldn't... Already spent so much on Coventry / Wembley! I'll have to think more about it.