ANNOUNCEMENT Spice World 2019 Tour - Tickets on sale now

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah really great considering there’s only been one video, a week of advertising and one full day of promo! Plus concerts are 6 months away - still time to keep selling. Means they can invest the money in the show I hope!

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
You're not allocated specific seats, you just sit where you can!

PITCH STANDING & UNRESERVED LEVEL 1 SEATS £77.00 (£70.00) Transaction fee applicable *

So with this ticket you could actually choose to stand in the general standing area or find a seat. I assume they wouldn't be particularly good seats though?

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm they look pretty decent to me on Google. It has a rake, so you won't be at the same level as the pitch. However the rake is smaller than the upper tiers.

See below, U2 concert held. (Could give an idea of how the Spice Circle might be!)

1542317431662.png

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder which blocks in Tier 1 the unreserved seats would be in? It's just that there's also the £136 / £93.50 / £77.00 reserved seats on sale as well, and I guess that these higher priced reserved seats would be in better blocks/rows than the £77 unreserved seats?

Haha, concert ticket buying is such a headache!

Hmm they look pretty decent to me on Google. It has a rake, so you won't be at the same level as the pitch. However the rake is smaller than the upper tiers.

See below, U2 concert held. (Could give an idea of how the Spice Circle might be!)

View attachment 84
This looks like such a good representation of what the Spice stage will be! Thanks for posting!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Demand seems a little bit slower this time. I just logged on and could get spice circle.

I reckon they are starting to exhaust current demand (outside of London - reckon they could sell another Wembley date). Course a bit more promo will spur sales on - need to maintain momentum a bit.

Cardiff seems to be a much slower burner than the previous dates, but there wasn't as much of an "event" around it as the original on-sale. It's probably better to have a few tickets left to shift, than not to meet demand and have them on the scalper websites.

Plenty of events coming up too - X Factor/Strictly (maybe a bit late in the day now), but Red Nose Day and BGT could also be viable promo slots.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I hope they tie in their next promo batch with ‘something’ physical to promote.

Most fans will have already got your tickets - might as well flog the tour to the general public and something else to the fans!

Andreas

I think tickets to any further U.K./Ireland and EU-dates will sell much slower than the U.K. dates originally announced.

Their manager said 2020 for a possible extension of the tour, I think they would be better off to release these tickets just ahead of the U.K./Irish tour starts off, there will surely be a lot of attention on them, they could ride that wave if they decide to announce a US and AU extension of the tour.

Fenrik

Still Spice Circles left for this one. Good thing its not the opening night any longer! lol!
All though I'm sure it would be sold out by then. It's still 7 months! (I keep forgetting!)