ROTSG backdrops

I remember back in the Denden days there were links to download the tour backdrops in HD everywhere. I’ve searched the internet high and low and I’m really hoping someone here either has a download link or has them personally and can send them to me. Working on something exciting and it would be great to have them, especially the Power of Five Intro with the finger screens of each girl.

Can anyone help?

I think we only ever got clips, nothing in full. Veneno was, I believe, the company at the time that did them. They worked closely with Jamie King on all the tours he directed (Madonna mostly). But it seems they no longer exist.

I know we had the Intro, maybe some of Stop, SUYL Reprise and Holler for sure. (but none in full I believe).

I think we only ever got clips, nothing in full. Veneno was, I believe, the company at the time that did them. They worked closely with Jamie King on all the tours he directed (Madonna mostly). But it seems they no longer exist.

I know we had the Intro, maybe some of Stop, SUYL Reprise and Holler for sure. (but none in full I believe).
The full intro was definitely available and used to be on the Veneno website. There was also snippets of Goodbye, Holler, SUYL, I Turn to You and the full SUYL Reprise l. I remember somebody on Denden managed to rip them from the site and uploaded them to a file sharing network. I have a copy on dvd, but there’s a slight dip in quality and I need the vids to be as clear as possible.