Remembering: Prego Sauce commercial x

Oi! People are entitled to an opinion. Be adult and accept that it may differ to yours. ;)
I respect opinions, but I refute made up facts based on mainly own opinions.

Clearly there is some demand otherwise Emma wouldnt have gotten a new deal with a major label. There seemed to be no social media trending AT ALL when the Spice Girls announced their tour and when the tour sold out. Yet, the demand was clearly there, or at least people were interested.

So what basis does that person have to say that there is no demand? Do you really think BMG would sign her up if they didnt think she could have success?

I respect opinions, but I refute made up facts based on mainly own opinions.

Clearly there is some demand otherwise Emma wouldnt have gotten a new deal with a major label. There seemed to be no social media trending AT ALL when the Spice Girls announced their tour and when the tour sold out. Yet, the demand was clearly there, or at least people were interested.

So what basis does that person have to say that there is no demand? Do you really think BMG would sign her up if they didnt think she could have success?
I can’t imagine her new stuff being successful, if I’m honest. Nonetheless, I want her to release it. I don’t think it’s about success for her anymore. A lot of ‘older’ artists do stuff like this for personal reasons, because it’s therapeutic, etc.