Post your favorite picture of Geri

Andreas

I still can't believe what a demure dress she chosed. Is this really the girl in the Union Jack dress?
I think it’s perfect for her. The fit is perfect, she definitely belongs in a dress with straps, the white lace is beautiful. It wasn’t a day for her to perform as an artist. It was the day she and her husband got married. They both looked stunning and complimented eachother perfectly.

Dare I say she looked better at her wedding than Victoria did at hers.

I think it’s perfect for her. The fit is perfect, she definitely belongs in a dress with straps, the white lace is beautiful. It wasn’t a day for her to perform as an artist. It was the day she and her husband got married. They both looked stunning and complimented eachother perfectly. Dare I say she looked better at her wedding than Victoria did at hers.
Yeah, I know. She looked stunning but I still find it funny how she went all traditional when she's been everything but a traditional girl her entire life.

And... Going back to the topic:
b.jpg c.jpg a.jpg
What a beautiful woman!

By the way Andreas, I'm not sure, but are u the guy who appeared on the PlayGeri magazine, hiding behind a lava lamp a few years ago?