FAN THEORY Possible 2nd dates in certain cities?

I've been looking at the dates and there's a bit of room for a 2nd show in certain cities. Obviously not Edinburgh, since there's only 1 day before and after which isn't enough time to setup the stage in another city. But Manchester could easily add the day before, May 31st, and London could add either June 14 or 16. Bristol has the most wiggle room with a 4 day break before going to Wembley.

I remember when ROTSG tickets went on sale and there was only one Las Vegas show, then the 2nd show got added without any real notice, and then a few hours later a 3rd show. I guess it all depends on how fast tickets sell out on Saturday.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
June 16th won't be possible for Spice Girls at Wembley, because Fleetwood Mac are playing!

16th June - Fleetwood Mac
21st June - Bon Jovi
22nd June - Billy Joel
23rd June - The Eagles
29th June - P!nk

I would assume based on this that 15th June will end up being the Spice Girls' final date at Wembley - I couldn't see them dismantling their staging only to end up setting it back up again after Fleetwood Mac? So if they do end up adding more Wembley, I would guess it would be before the 15th.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I think they have room at Wembley and Manchester - these have the biggest audience reach, plus top capacity. I think that they are more likely to add dates before Wembley (rather than after Bristol).

I think they will add a 2nd Wembley date on the 13th or 14th and slot 1 more date in the gap where they have 4 days not doing anything.

Looks like my theory was right. They just confirmed on BBC and Heart that they are going to "wait and see" how ticket sales go for the 6 shows before adding any 2nd dates in the same city. Chris on BBC also said "I know you have other stadiums/dates on hold"

I am very afriad to dont be able to got the tickets so if they will add new dates for real I'll be very happy and I hope they will not just stay in UK

Watching dates its possible this

JUNE 2019
01. Manchester
03. Coventry
04. Coventry - Manchester
06. Sunderland
08. Edinburgh
10. Bristol
11. Bristol
14. Wembley

15. Wembley

Or making changes on dates as some artists do: