Official Ticket Prices (updated with VIP packages)

vortix

This is going to be absolutely awful. £200 to stand in the middle of a pitch, open to the elements, people invading your personal space and no doubt throwing drink all over you. £300 to get some cheap tat with it as well. I can't believe you don't get early entry for that money - why bother?
Totally agree.

No early entrance and just a gift bag in return?

They expect us to be sleeping in front of Wembley, apparently.

dru

Can't believe how big it looks like the Spice Circle is going to be!

It looks like the Spice Circle, or Level 1 sections 141-144 and 123-126 will be the best options in terms of view and closeness, but I'd hate to end up at the back of the Spice Circle after paying all that money (or the front of general standing only to be so far away you can barely see because you're getting blocked by everyone in front of you). Level 1's might be the way to go.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't anticipating the Spice Circle to be approximately a 1/3rd of the entire pitch! :eek:

Wembley Stadium Wikipedia reckons that the standing area is 15,000, but the Wembley Stadium website reckons up to 25,000. So the number of people in the Spice Circle could be 5,000 to 8,000+?! Oh my. Could end up paying £210 and then not get a particularly good view... unless you queued for hours before doors opening. I definitely don't have the stamina to do that. :')

Here is what the £95 ticket seat will get you. This is from when I went to see Taylor Swift at Wembley Stadium in June. To be honest, the stadium sounds like it’s going to be huge when you look at the seating plan but when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised at how much closer I was than initially thought!

C139C6C3-64FF-40EA-A343-89544B052CB4.jpeg

But be warned... this was the queue to the tube station after the concert. Took about an hour just to get in!

8FA55994-C3F2-45AD-898A-B32C9940C830.jpeg

oh...
I was looking for Spice Circle but now I'm afraid...
I'm not that tall, so I can easily imagine I could see for just a screen.
*I need platform boots*

dru

Here is what the £95 ticket seat will get you. This is from when I went to see Taylor Swift at Wembley Stadium in June. To be honest, the stadium sounds like it’s going to be huge when you look at the seating plan but when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised at how much closer I was than initially thought!

View attachment 49

But be warned... this was the queue to the tube station after the concert. Took about an hour just to get in!

View attachment 50
That queue to the tube station looks like hell, haha. What time did the show end?

dru

Do we know where the VIP seating will be? "one of the best seats", lol! Would be nice to know WHERE that would be?
I imagine the VIP package with seats will be in the lower tiers closest to the stage. VIP package with Spice Circle will just be general admission to the Spice Circle, and VIP package with standing will be general admission to the pitch standing area. It’s really nothing special unless you want the gifts.

So VIP seating would be the best option IF you chose a VIP package then. At least you'll have a great seat.
The other two cant garantie great standing positions anyway.

JChang

So VIP seating would be the best option IF you chose a VIP package then. At least you'll have a great seat.
The other two cant garantie great standing positions anyway.
I was wondering the same thing - if you're getting VIP with either Spice Circle or GA standing, you're basically just paying extra for the goodie bag. BUT, if you're getting VIP with seats, there's a chance that it'll be the upfront rows vs. farther back rows.

I was wondering the same thing - if you're getting VIP with either Spice Circle or GA standing, you're basically just paying extra for the goodie bag. BUT, if you're getting VIP with seats, there's a chance that it'll be the upfront rows vs. farther back rows.
Its very easy:

Golden circle:
- Spice Circle premium = Ticket
- Spice up your life = Ticket + goodies

Standing:
- Standing = Ticket
- Zig-ah-zig-ah = Ticket + goodies

Seats 1:
- Seats 1= Ticket
- Say you´ll be there =Ticket + goodies (They say you will have the best view, but on map is not clear where is this zone)

Seats 2 = Ticket

Seats 3 = Ticket

I think early pass access would be a surprise during the purchase as an extra:

Would you like to add Extra Early Pass for 20-30 pounds?

Example = 30 pounds x 1500 tickets = 45.000 pounds

Last edited: