Official Ticket Prices (updated with VIP packages)

Andreas

So if I spend an extra 95 to get VIP version of the Golden Circle ticket, all I get is a bunch of crap that I would have to carry with me all night and only have one hand available? :O
This is why you get two tickets, one for you and one for your personal butler.

You do have a personal butler, don't you?

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
It’s ok! You keep your crap in your £95 tote bag...

Haha this is when we find out within the gifts is an exclusive CD featuring WOMAN and we are all scratching at each other’s eyes to get VIP packages!!

dru

I wonder if the seating plan will be similar to this Bon Jovi one (this is at Wembley)?

There's a VIP section at the front of the golden circle, which might be where they'll put those who buy the packages?

I'll probably aim for Level 1 seats nearest the stage, I can't be arsed with all the standing around and arriving early just to get a good spot standing.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
It’s ok! You keep your crap in your £95 tote bag...

Haha this is when we find out within the gifts is an exclusive CD featuring WOMAN and we are all scratching at each other’s eyes to get VIP packages!!
:ROFLMAO: That would be too much :') I am quite curious about what the "gift item" will end up being, but not enough for £95, ha.

Weird!

Stand as in a stand of seats?
Or premium as in stand = standing?
Definitely standing! "Spice Circle premium standing" is written elsewhere in the description.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if the seating plan will be similar to this Bon Jovi one (this is at Wembley)?

There's a VIP section at the front of the golden circle, which might be where they'll put those who buy the packages?

I'll probably aim for Level 1 seats nearest the stage, I can't be arsed with all the standing around and arriving early just to get a good spot standing.
I really hope they reveal the layout in advance of Saturday, but it wouldn't surprise me if it does end up being similar to what you've posted!

Even the cheapest ticket would do me just fine. It's not just about being as close as you can to them for me, its about sharing the moment with other fans, singing along with the most people you'll ever sing these songs along with.

vortix

I really hope they reveal the layout in advance of Saturday, but it wouldn't surprise me if it does end up being similar to what you've posted!
Jay, I have your own very same doubts.
Spice Circle Premium Standing might seemingly be associated to a normal Golden Circle area, but some things are not clear.
SUYL VIP description goes specifically for 'you will ayyend gig within Spice Circle PS at the front of the stage'
That made me think, at first, there might have been a central pit, just like Madonna MDNA tour. Also, first tickets reports from Monday divided general standing, golden circle area an inner even more reserved area.
I don't know really if there's gonna be a pit or no, buf seems unlikely the only difference between VIP SUYL package and Spice Circle Premium Standing might be the gift bag.
They re not dummies, they know everyone would be aiming for the first.
In my opinion, eithere there is a large pit, only accessible to VIP ticket holders, ot it may be something similar to the Bon Jovi stadium map postdd above.
Interestingly, no ticket guarantees early entrance.
This means the VIP area 'right in front' gotta be having specific access.

I going for tier one but close as I can get to the stage so looking at the £136 ones. Fingers crossed, I don't want to get standing ones and not be able to see, went to see Little Mix at a stadium show in Huddersfield and I could barely see anything had to watch it all through the screens.

James

This is going to be absolutely awful. £200 to stand in the middle of a pitch, open to the elements, people invading your personal space and no doubt throwing drink all over you. £300 to get some cheap tat with it as well. I can't believe you don't get early entry for that money - why bother?