Official Ticket Prices (updated with VIP packages)

VIP Gold Circle must mean that there's a catwalk or stage b.. and I would assume the "gold" area is in between the two stages. But I could be wrong.. Hopefully we get some clarification before tickets go on sale

I don’t know whether to go for the 77.50 ones of the 93.50 seats!? I’m asssuming the more expensive ones will be better placed but then standing you can go early and get as far forwards as possible... sadly can not afford the more expensive ones as my car chose to break down on Sunday :mad::mad:

I don’t know whether to go for the 77.50 ones of the 93.50 seats!? I’m asssuming the more expensive ones will be better placed but then standing you can go early and get as far forwards as possible... sadly can not afford the more expensive ones as my car chose to break down on Sunday :mad::mad:
I think the only way standing is worth it is if you are at the very front, which is probably what the VIP is for. Some of these stadiums are 100,000 capacity. I can't imagine being on the floor, standing, with 20 or 30,000 people in front of me. If that's the case then just put me in a seat. I might just dish out and do VIP for a show because I would love to have front row for my girls again, too bad I can't afford it :cautious:

Andreas

I think the only way standing is worth it is if you are at the very front, which is probably what the VIP is for. Some of these stadiums are 100,000 capacity. I can't imagine being on the floor, standing, with 20 or 30,000 people in front of me. If that's the case then just put me in a seat. I might just dish out and do VIP for a show because I would love to have front row for my girls again, too bad I can't afford it :cautious:
Wembley holds 90,000. The other venues are rather small in comparison.

Manchester's stadium is 55,097
Coventry's stadium is 32,609
Sunderland's stadium is 49,000
Edinburgh's stadium is 67,144
Bristol's stadium is 27,000
Wembley stadium is 90,000

So Wembley is the only real huge venue they’re playing.

Andreas

They just seem so ridiculously high though...like they are twice as much as Jay-Z and Beyonce and they are the biggest stars on the planet

Plus we have had no a way of verifying this "leak"
They were posted on the page of either the Edinburgh or the Bristol concert at GigsAndTours.com website. I saw it myself before they were removed.

Last edited:

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
GigsAndTours is closely involved with this tour, so I'm quite confident that the prices initially published on their website are legit - but they were seemingly posted too early.

Presumably the prices will vary a bit across the different venues though - with Wembley being the most expensive.

I hope the prices are back very soon and VIP is explained well in advance of Saturday.

Andreas

I fear that the prices are not going to be revealed until tickets are launched. Last times I booked concert tickets it was like that.

You have to think really quick and decide immediately.