New solo album...

Niki

I need her to release these albums and tour in February or June. I can't afford to go to England three times next year!! >.<

I am really frustrated....all year she talked about 2 album release this year...(or at least obe) but seems like she wont release any this year....... I really miss her on social media, or new photoshoot... Or sonething......

https://my.lumitylife.com/melanie-chisholm-good-health-is-like-armour/

Melanie is recording music at the moment: “I’m working with a producer called Youth,” she explains. “He’s the founding member and bassist of Killing Joke and he also co-produced The Verve’s album Urban Hymns. At the moment I’m getting into doing a lot of covers of other people’s music, for example, I did a cover of Britney’s ‘Toxic’ and a lot of acoustic stuff.”

Youth, whose real name is Martin Glover, is an award-winning super-producer from Dundee who has a career that spans 41 years, during which he has worked with an entire list of music industry legends including; The Orb, Kate Bush, Guns and Roses, Howie Day, U2, Pink Floyd, Beth Orton and Paul McCartney.

Melanie describes his home, where he also records and produces, as an incredible hub of creativity: “I’ll be recording up in the attic, then he will have a couple of other artists recording in different parts of the house. It’s a really creative, inspiring environment.”

I ask if there’s any release date planned, but Melanie explains that she’s in no rush and they will release their work when she feels that it’s truly ready: “I’m enjoying the process and want it to be right and let it happen and evolve at its own pace and really get it right” she says.

https://my.lumitylife.com/melanie-chisholm-good-health-is-like-armour/

Melanie is recording music at the moment: “I’m working with a producer called Youth,” she explains. “He’s the founding member and bassist of Killing Joke and he also co-produced The Verve’s album Urban Hymns. At the moment I’m getting into doing a lot of covers of other people’s music, for example, I did a cover of Britney’s ‘Toxic’ and a lot of acoustic stuff.”

Youth, whose real name is Martin Glover, is an award-winning super-producer from Dundee who has a career that spans 41 years, during which he has worked with an entire list of music industry legends including; The Orb, Kate Bush, Guns and Roses, Howie Day, U2, Pink Floyd, Beth Orton and Paul McCartney.

Melanie describes his home, where he also records and produces, as an incredible hub of creativity: “I’ll be recording up in the attic, then he will have a couple of other artists recording in different parts of the house. It’s a really creative, inspiring environment.”

I ask if there’s any release date planned, but Melanie explains that she’s in no rush and they will release their work when she feels that it’s truly ready: “I’m enjoying the process and want it to be right and let it happen and evolve at its own pace and really get it right” she says.
I read this earlier this year... I am almost sure this is not a brand new interview....