RUMOUR New Emma album?

JimmyLo

Administrator
Staff member
Rumours have swirled about this - anyone got any facts? Can't find the original article or confirmation...

Is it possible she wasn't recording new solo music but new Spice music?

Babyboy

She was in the studio a couple of months ago with Metrophonic producer. They work with Cher, One Direction among others.
They confirmed it's not a Christmas album anyway.

1.jpg

I hope not.
They didn't do good thing with Geri carreer.
The thing is, she wants to continue with her solo career? I readed after ‘Man On The Mountain’ leak and Monty’s born, that she decides to retire to focus on her family.

Last edited:

Babyboy

The thing is, she wants to continue with her solo career? I readed after ‘Man On The Mountain’ leak and Monty’s born, that she decides to retire to focus on her family.
I was talking about after Angels in Chains. I think, if it's correct, She signed with Warner.
They choose Angels as first single. She has a couple of tracks produced with Don Mascall.

I was talking about after Angels in Chains. I think, if it's correct, She signed with Warner.
They choose Angels as first single. She has a couple of tracks produced with Don Mascall.
Well, she signed with EastWest Records (owned by Warner Music Group). It’s different from Warner Music UK (both are owned by Warner Music Group but there are different labels)

I think there just that single, and that’s all. If they were planning to released something more, probably was cancelled with the leaked and Monty’s born.
Don Mascall songs are probably just for the record company to taste the waters about the quality of the songs that she’s triying to release with them.

Andreas

Hopefully it won’t get cancelled because of the tour, maybe she can finish the album over the next few months and get it ready for promotion around May.

Early June would be a good time for her to drop the album.

I am wondering bout this too... I'd love a new album from Emma, that's actually my fav after Geri.
after the Spice girls tour could be the perfect time to release something, same for Mel C

Who would have thought she will be (potentially) release new music after all this while.
To me, she shouldn't have given music, if she has the persistence of Melanie C, Emma could have carved out a niche music career on her own since she has found her sound.

I just need her to do a duet with Michael Buble or Will Young, it would have done decently well.

I think Mel B is going back to AGT next year, so while she is recording the show, Emma will be busy promoting the album around UK, but first will be Melanie C at the begining of 2019

That´s the reason I find for answer no more new music. She and Melanie C have each one an album to release.

I'm so excited :love:

I just know she will do good. Like, I'm not expecting her to have huge success, but I think she wont do too badly. If she has good music, which I trust her to, she might have a good chance. There's positivity out there for her and the Spice Girls right now. It's a good moment and I'm so happy she is back :D