MY HAPPY PLACE

I CANNOT WAIT!

Whilst I am not particularly thrilled that it is full of covers, I am pleasently surprised the album has duets from the likes of Robbie Williams and Will Young, as well as Jade Jones. Those three were three of my biggest crushes back in late 90s, early 00s so I am excited specially for Will and Robbie.

The most exciting for me is the new Bunton-written tracks, the upcoming promo etc. I am just so happy she is back :love:

The choice of covers is also good, with Dusty and Marvin Gaye there who are just incredible artists. Hope Bunton does them justice!

Honestly, a dream x

Even if I wish there were more original songs, I am still so happy about this!! :love::love: Love the cover and the new logo, too. I'm glad one of the two original songs, "Baby Please Don't Stop", is going to be the lead single. Hopefully it'll have a good video. I kinda wonder what's the deal with the new songs that were registered on the ASCAP website, though... Maybe she's reintroducing herself with this album and thinking of dropping new content later? That would be rad :cool:

Anyway, can't wait!

Even if I wish there were more original songs, I am still so happy about this!! :love::love: Love the cover and the new logo, too. I'm glad one of the two original songs, "Baby Please Don't Stop", is going to be the lead single. Hopefully it'll have a good video. I kinda wonder what's the deal with the new songs that were registered on the ASCAP website, though... Maybe she's reintroducing herself with this album and thinking of dropping new content later? That would be rad :cool:

Anyway, can't wait!
Which songs were registered on ASCAP?

A very kind DD couple Sam and Craig have offer us a shipping service as the online store can be expensive. Also Emma's music won't post it to Brazil as well.

Please see DD Facebook group for more info.

On the card odn't make me happy to have 8 covers but actually I have to say that all the ones they have done before (exept of STAGES) are good, specially emma's bcs she always makes them in her own way. Very curious for 2b1 and 1st single is good.

Australia is getting My Happy Place CD release! Aussie online stores such as JB Hi Fi, Sanity and more are taking pre-order. And it’s the same date as worldwide release! I believe it’s the first Aussie Spice Girls related release since Beautiful Intentions by Melanie C in 2005.