ARTICLE Mel B joking: ‘We’re recording a new album’

Mel B revealed that there will be new Spice Girls material during an exclusive interview on Heart Breakfast.

Mel B has revealed that the Spice Girls are releasing a new album.

Speaking on today's Heart London Breakast Show, the mum-of-three teased that fans can look forward to new material when the girls hit the road in 2019.

When quizzed by Jamie Theakston, who presents the show with Emma Bunton, Scary Spice teased that fans will have even more to look forward to than a medley of favourites and greatest hits.

She said: "Yes we are recording an album."

Source: Heart.co.uk

Erik

Maybe, maybe not... Melanie C said she was fibbing...
Melanie B expects lots of things from the Spice Girls return. Maybe she wishes a new album but the others girls don't want !

Actually, you gotta love Mel B for being honest. I think she herself knows that she likes to exaggerate stuff.
I believe in her mind, she believes that the thing that you wish for will come true as long as you keep saying it.
That's what she did with the reunion, she keep saying years and years the girls will be back, and in the end, they did.

Perhaps this attitude of hers has definitely rubbed people the wrong way all these while and deemed her as being delusional.
I think now that the girls are back, especially during the interview, you can tell the other 3 are trying their best to keep her in check.
And she herself knows that she needs to hold back abit. This is why we need the girls to reunite, so Mel B can be on her best behavior.

Actually, you gotta love Mel B for being honest. I think she herself knows that she likes to exaggerate stuff.
I believe in her mind, she believes that the thing that you wish for will come true as long as you keep saying it.
That's what she did with the reunion, she keep saying years and years the girls will be back, and in the end, they did.

Perhaps this attitude of hers has definitely rubbed people the wrong way all these while and deemed her as being delusional.
I think now that the girls are back, especially during the interview, you can tell the other 3 are trying their best to keep her in check.
And she herself knows that she needs to hold back abit. This is why we need the girls to reunite, so Mel B can be on her best behavior.
I always thought that Mel B and Emma are the two ones who most enjoy when they’re together.

I've learned years ago that they say things 1. To appease fans and the general public, 2. Exaggerate, 3. Shock value. Take everything that all say with a grain of salt and never at face value.

I've learned years ago that they say things 1. To appease fans and the general public, 2. Exaggerate, 3. Shock value. Take everything that all say with a grain of salt and never at face value.
Yeah! In fact, Jamie said “We will have another story in the papers”