Let's Share Our Spice Girls Pictures

Does anybody have this in a good quality scan?? look so die hard for this cards....

And the Spice promo poster with this E?
Thank you :)
These postcards were quite small, so even if you could get a good quality scan, the size would still be tiny. This original 'E' design did appear on an advert for the album on the very back page of an issue of Smash Hits magazine, but even that logo was pretty small. The best quality you'll be able to get of this is if someone photoshops the picture of Melanie on top of a HQ scan of the regular letter from the regular logo. I'll try have a go and see what I can come up with over the next few days for you.

These postcards were quite small, so even if you could get a good quality scan, the size would still be tiny. This original 'E' design did appear on an advert for the album on the very back page of an issue of Smash Hits magazine, but even that logo was pretty small. The best quality you'll be able to get of this is if someone photoshops the picture of Melanie on top of a HQ scan of the regular letter from the regular logo. I'll try have a go and see what I can come up with over the next few days for you.

If you can do it this would be so great!!!! :) thank you for it :) i don´t have the Mel pic in HQ... Thank you