Let's Share Our Spice Girls Pictures

OMG, I looove these :love: But the links are to the small pics only, can you edit them with the HQ ones please? :giggle:
If you right click and open image in new tab or window, you can then click a link above the pic which says 'download original file', this will then download the original file (both about 12mb 2358x3221). Well that's what's happening for me anyways. Let me know if it's still not working and i'll find another way to post. I can't upload directly onto this thread because it's saying the file is too large.

Cait

If you right click and open image in new tab or window, you can then click a link above the pic which says 'download original file', this will then download the original file (both about 12mb 2358x3221). Well that's what's happening for me anyways. Let me know if it's still not working and i'll find another way to post. I can't upload directly onto this thread because it's saying the file is too large.
Yup, that how I'm downloading ‘em. :) thank you for them, btw.

Veli

It works now. I had to delete a few things from the link to make it show me the proper download page but it works fine now :giggle: Thank youuu!

Some nice things are flying to me right now. One thing I know you'd like to have, has to be here this week. So expect something you'd enjoy :censored::giggle:

Veli

It's weird that Smash Hits got one pic and some random German mag got these. Why weren't these more popular and used in more mags?!

BTW the article says they performed 'Wannabe' and 'Last Time Lover' :eek:

I only had a few spare minutes today so started with this scan. Tomorrow I'll do some more. There's more nice photoshoot pics we will have in decent quality (and a few outtakes but they are small) :)