It’s so quiet in here...

Andreas

Saw them the first night in Manchester. It was rainy but brilliant. Amazing to be that close to them.

I think Emma was the one who enjoyed it the most, switching between performing and paying attention to the audience. Geri seemed like she was very focused, always just looking at the audience in general but never connecting to anyone in specific.

All in all I think it was an awesome concert, the girls performed really well (probably the best they ever had). Fingers crossed there’ll be a live Blu-ray (all though it seems to be denied already). So far it looks like it’ll be a Netflix documentary style thing only.

Saw them the first night in Manchester. It was rainy but brilliant. Amazing to be that close to them.

I think Emma was the one who enjoyed it the most, switching between performing and paying attention to the audience. Geri seemed like she was very focused, always just looking at the audience in general but never connecting to anyone in specific.

All in all I think it was an awesome concert, the girls performed really well (probably the best they ever had). Fingers crossed there’ll be a live Blu-ray (all though it seems to be denied already). So far it looks like it’ll be a Netflix documentary style thing only.
I was there too! I went to the first and second in Manchester. Where did you read about the denied blu-ray? Also, where did you read about the documentary?

Andreas

Both from the same person. I guess it’s considered 2nd hand information, but the same person told me about several other things regarding the concert. Like Victoria’s verse being cut out of the performance, about the different “houses”, along time before it was revealed.