IF they did release new music

check how fast the tickets will sell today will set the next future for more tour dayes and music releases for sure! Honeslty a brand new GH is useless also bcs u can see how good the original one is doing at any time somethign is announced so for sure they will push for that one to sell more and capitalize on it but a live album (supposed to be also the other time) a dvd or a compilation with unreleasd material is for sure on their minds. But I believe after the initial promotion, Mel C will back to focus on her solo carrer at the beginning of next next year before the tour
I agree no point in another greatest hits if the last one is number one. I want new music and unreleased stuff

I think if they released a new album, sales would not be as high as rereleasing a GH considered that they would focus on the tour than promoting a new album. So, GH + new tracks is more likely.

JimmyLo

Administrator
Staff member
I think if they released a new album, sales would not be as high as rereleasing a GH considered that they would focus on the tour than promoting a new album. So, GH + new tracks is more likely.
I think it would depend on how good it is. If its radio friendly and is catchy, I think they could do well. They could also do like a 6 track EP, iTunes pitch and release. Clearly people are happy to see them back. I'm not saying it would win a Grammy but I think it would definitely do ok.

they could now get mel c to add vocals to Song For Her and it would deffo be a huge comeback hit they could market it as a serenade to vic and use images of her to show that they love her the public will lap it up xx

I hope that we get loads of unreleased material CD1 of the double albam could be 12 fresh brand new hot tracks and CD2 could be spicy treats from the vaults :) come on girls make it happen and rake in that cash as Spicemania enthrals the planet once more :D:love::love: xx

Imagine if they do a Beyonce and just drop an album unannounced.
To be honest, at this stage, there is nothing to lose on their end.
They are raking in the sales from the reunion tour, a surprise album will definitely be the icing on the cake.
And we have new songs to enjoy and material on tour, plus more reasons for them to do promotion afterwards.

And they can always do another deal similar to the on they have with Victoria's Secrets if they are afraid they won't sell.

At this point and seeing girls reactions in the last appearances, it’s very difficult to see them on the studio recording new music (I hope so they finally change their minds! Almost for a song or an EP).

I still want to hear the Biffco Forever leftovers.

But what I really want is new music and a new album! I've overplayed their 33 album tracks. Then if we count the leaked Forever songs, b-sides, Song for Her, My Strongest Woman, Step to Me, W.o.m.a.n (live), their catalogue as a group is still small. so give me a 10track album, all Original and all co written by the 4 Spice Girls!