Ideas for Tour setlist/wardrobe/stage etc

First of all it's really great to have a forum again after DenDen closed!

So now an official announcement took place, do you have (rhetorical question) any tour ideas?! (Maybe the girls can have some inspiration from it)!

I really think they should open with Right Back At Ya (mix of both versions rnb/pop) and include Outer Space Girls in an interlude video (with a spiceworld globe theme). I would love more Forever songs this time even in a form of a medley.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how many solo songs there will be? I am hoping for a medley from each girl! Maybe 3 songs / 5 minutes each.

Matt

Administrator
I'd have to imagine that they'd not do anything from Forever bar Goodbye, Holler and LLLTW, and that they would perform more solos and duets/covers.

maybe they'll change the name later...
back in the days, Madonna had announced her 2012 tour as MADONNA TOUR then, a few weeks later it became the MDNA tour.
:/ "so creative!"

its a Spice World tour so I imagine all their hits are on the table. But I would like to think they don't just want to do their #1 hits and singles but also the ones they didnt get to last time. NGUOTGT, Love Thing, Naked, IYCD (in full) etc. would be so fun

Costumes wise, oh my goodness there's just so many ways to go with it. ROTSG had some hits and misses so we'll see.

I mean, they could just redo the Return Tour and I'd be happy. I absolutely loved that show. Obviously it won't be that tho.

I'd love to hear Never Give Up & Love Thing live though. Maybe a b-side or two as well - OUTER SPACE GIRLS? YES PLEASE.

They can use this tour to perform songs that weren't performed before, like 'If You Wanna Have Some Fun' (as a tour intro could be really good) or 'Last Time Lover' (with a very sexy-burlesque darkness performance).

Honestly I'd be happy if they used the ROTSG template but chucked the fricken 'disco covers medley' and all the damn solos (sorry, solo freaks but for real this is a bloody Spice Girls show); replacing all that guff with all the stuff we diehards missed last time: Love Thing, Move Over, Last Time Lover, Right Back At 'Cha, Saturday Night Divas, and ESPECIALLY Never Give Up On The Good Times (replacing the SUYL reprise as a closer). Hell, throw in If You Wanna Have Some Fun. Yes, I'm pipe dreaming. :p

Last edited:
I would like a solo medley of each one, in no particular order:

Emma: What took you so long? - Maybe - New single

Geri: Mi chico latino - Bag it up - Its raining men

Mel B: I want you back - Feels so good - For once in my life

Melanie C: I turn to you - Think about it - Anymore

And later from Spice Girls albums no singles:

Spice: Love thing - Something kinda funny
Spiceworld: Never give up on the good times - Do it - The lady is a vamp
Forever: Tell me why - If you wanna have some fun
Greatest Hits: Voodoo

ItsRen

I have this horrible gut feeling that if they do a solo section (my bet that they will) it'll be the same to the ROTSG... ie. IRM, ITTY and Maybe. Not even counting Mel B's lol.

I would like a solo medley of each one, in no particular order:

Emma: What took you so long? - Maybe - New single

Geri: Mi chico latino - Bag it up - Its raining men

Mel B: I want you back - Feels so good - For once in my life

Melanie C: I turn to you - Think about it - Anymore

And later from Spice Girls albums no singles:

Spice: Love thing - Something kinda funny
Spiceworld: Never give up on the good times - Do it - The lady is a vamp
Forever: Tell me why - If you wanna have some fun
Greatest Hits: Voodoo
100% Agree! Adding ‘Ride It’ on Geri solo act and ‘Last Time Lover’.

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if I'm here for solo songs this time around. I'd much rather see them do as many album tracks as possible!

If they insist on doing solo songs, maybe it could be done in a more inventive way than last time, such as a medley.

its not the 'story of the spice girls' this time around, so i dont think it should be included......unless, AGAIN, its the only way Mel C would be in on it. :rolleyes: