Iconic DenDen moments

Since many of us are here now, let's remember the good (and not so good) times we had back in DenDen!
I'll start. Two of my favourite posts were Geri photoshopped vacationing in different places by VB, and who could forget Bluebell Madoon, Geri something and Phoenix Chia?

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Ha I'd have to concur with Vomiting Porpoise. His Headlines spoof video, the "Victoria Approves of this Thread" image and so much more. :p

Also this essentially becoming a meme in Geri's Half of Me topic lol -

Liam

Since many of us are here now, let's remember the good (and not so good) times we had back in DenDen!
I'll start. Two of my favourite posts were Geri photoshopped vacationing in different places by VB, and who could forget Bluebell Madoon, Geri something and Phoenix Chia?
Omg this !!!!!!

I remember everyone made fun of a Spanish member who said "jajajaja" all the time, he's now a world known DJ and even played Montreal Pride which I was dying to attend but wasn't able to make it.
His Instagram is here: https://www.instagram.com/djsurimusic/?hl=en
Oh I used to be in touch with him a lot on MSN in 2008! lol!
We went to the same ROTSG show (even at the same row) and he was one of the few who actually filmed quite a bit of the show in actual HD camera!
He never sent me all his videos though...:cry: (only SUYL, SYBT and Holler)
Actually sent him a message on youtube just a few months ago, but nah, guess he's too big for me now! lol! :ROFLMAO:

Oh I used to be in touch with him a lot on MSN in 2008! lol!
We went to the same ROTSG show (even at the same row) and he was one of the few who actually filmed quite a bit of the show in actual HD camera!
He never sent me all his videos though...:cry: (only SUYL, SYBT and Holler)
Actually sent him a message on youtube just a few months ago, but nah, guess he's too big for me now! lol! :ROFLMAO:
He signed up to this board, username Suri :)