How many ROTSG shows did you attend?

The last show in the US was CT and it was during an insane snow storm. They kept talking about it during the show. Also I knew about the US dates they planned during the second US run too, they were doing TX from what I remember.
Yeah I think it was starting in Texas, I wish I had saved the press release but it was in my work email and that all disappeared when the company went under.. wahhhh =(

I don't think it's common knowledge but I was very friendly with most of the dancers and they shared a bunch with me.

JChang

I believe 5 - all of which were in the NYC area (New Jersey and Long Island). Didn't make it to Madison Square Garden though.

I don't think it's common knowledge but I was very friendly with most of the dancers and they shared a bunch with me.
I loved so many of those dancers. I've always appreciated dancers. I loved Cassidy Alex and Leo, but they were all amazing. Cassidy went on to tour with Gaga on Monster Ball and Leo was well known as a solid Britney/Xtina dancer. Alex had been on a few reality dance shows as well.

Montréal - 31 January
Toronto - 3 February
Montréal - 24 February

I think I was very lucky to be able to do 3.
I was living back with my parents after I moved out of my apartment with my Ex, it helped a lot. My parents tried to make me sell my Toronto ticket since the Spice Girls decided to expend the tour to Montreal, but I managed to go anyway. I was scolded when they learned I bought a last minute ticket to the second Montreal date, but I couldn't pass on a 5th row ticket! If I were still in apartment paying rend and bill, I could never have afforded it.

I did two. Went to the third of the first three London dates, and then got some money for my birthday in February and searched for a random ticket in Manchester as I was staying there at the time and found a great seat close to front so went there again.

Also saw them in 1998 at Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield.
Oh wow! Do you remember much from the Sheffield gig? How did they compare to rotsg?

I saw one show Jan 4th at the 02. Best night of my life

Oh wow! Do you remember much from the Sheffield gig? How did they compare to rotsg?

I saw one show Jan 4th at the 02. Best night of my life

Yeah I remember it really well even though I was quite young. I went with my cousins and my mum we were standing on the floor (although there were seats put out). Parking was really far from the venue and we had to walk for ages, I couldn't see very well because everyone was stood on their chairs and security couldn't get anyone to sit down so we had to take it in turns to go on my mum's shoulders on the chairs to watch! I got to watch Say you'll be there, Lady is a vamp, Naked and Viva forever (because it is my fave spice song) on mum's shoulders. Also remember getting one of their giant programmes afterwards for a fiver lol. I loved it though felt so magical.

I preferred TROTSG one though. Partly because it was all 5, and for the London show we had seats really close right at the front of the catwalk bit so we had an amazing view!

I also did Spiceworld tour in 1998 at the Mountain View show. My mom taped about 40 minutes of the show on her camcorder which she snuck in. I've gotta find that footage even though I'm screaming like a hyena during most of it lol.. I was 12 years old, don't judge

I went to four. Both dates in Los Angeles, and the first and last show in Las Vegas.

Was also fortunate enough to see them in Los Angeles in 1998. So if I make it to the U.K. next summer, it’ll be my third Spice Girls tour.