How many ROTSG shows did you attend?

I was able to do 4 shows even though I swear it wasn't enough! San Jose and all 3 Las Vegas shows, in December '07.

I remember at least a few of you going to all (20 of) the UK shows. If I lived in the UK I would have done the same thing!

All of them in the US and some in Canada. It was one of the most amazing times in my life. ❤️ Can’t wait to do it again and see all my Spice friends.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Two.

Both in O2.

I only got the second seat after I logged onto ticketmaster and got offered front row... I could not say no!!

I did San Jose, both LA Shows and the first Vegas show - plus Melanie C at The Mint in between the 2 LA shows. I almost considered flying to the East Coast when they came back to finish the tour with the 2nd US Leg.

I did two. Went to the third of the first three London dates, and then got some money for my birthday in February and searched for a random ticket in Manchester as I was staying there at the time and found a great seat close to front so went there again.

Also saw them in 1998 at Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield.

Niki

None! :cry: And I wasn't on any social media, so I didn't even have a clue that Melanie C came to my city to perform while she simultaneously did her This Time tour. It was so horribly advertised. I will forever be choked I missed it (apparently more than the ROTSG tour... haha)

Andreas

Just the one. January 2nd 2008.

It was so nice, they all seemed to be in such good mood after the holidays, they were playing around on stage and everything. Really nice evening.

I did San Jose, both LA Shows and the first Vegas show - plus Melanie C at The Mint in between the 2 LA shows. I almost considered flying to the East Coast when they came back to finish the tour with the 2nd US Leg.
I really wanted to do east coast too but it was snowing and my job was probably not gonna give me the time off. Was really complicated.

P.S. The girls were planning to come back to the west coast in March/April but they cancelled them. I was working at a radio station and we got the press release but were told not to go live with it until we got confirmation. Then literally the following week we were told that it was completely axed. I don't remember all the cities but I remember that in my area the closest show was Sacramento and there was also Los Angeles, again. It was about 15 more shows

I really wanted to do east coast too but it was snowing and my job was probably not gonna give me the time off. Was really complicated.

P.S. The girls were planning to come back to the west coast in March/April but they cancelled them. I was working at a radio station and we got the press release but were told not to go live with it until we got confirmation. Then literally the following week we were told that it was completely axed. I don't remember all the cities but I remember that in my area the closest show was Sacramento and there was also Los Angeles, again. It was about 15 more shows
The last show in the US was CT and it was during an insane snow storm. They kept talking about it during the show. Also I knew about the US dates they planned during the second US run too, they were doing TX from what I remember.