Favorite tour from the Spice Girls

What's ya fave?

• Spice World (90s)

• Christmas in Spiceworld

• The Return of (00s)

• Spice World (10s)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PopIsHotter

I like the latest one the most in terms of the stage, setlist and costumes. My only criticisms are; I wish they added 1 to 2 tracks from Forever, included Headlines but its very solid. The Spice Girls look much better as a four piece compare to 1998 to 2000.

The Return of the Spice Girls, hands down. It was staged to be a perfect blend of fun and nostalgia. It flowed effortlessly. This new one was a little too preachy for me. Oh, also - the intro is no where near as spine-tingling as ROTSG!

Andreas

The Return was good, but I think the latest one is even better. The Return (for me) was about making a statement, showing the world that the group was awesome in the 90’s and still was in the 00’s.

2019 U.K. Spiceworld Tour (for me) is about celebrating the nostalgia, the positivity, good vibes and the good times (which is why they don’t have Headlice I guess), and they really pulled it off. They look like they’re having more fun now than 10 years ago.

The Return was good, but I think the latest one is even better. The Return (for me) was about making a statement, showing the world that the group was awesome in the 90’s and still was in the 00’s.

2019 U.K. Spiceworld Tour (for me) is about celebrating the nostalgia, the positivity, good vibes and the good times (which is why they don’t have Headlice I guess), and they really pulled it off. They look like they’re having more fun now than 10 years ago.
“Headlice” hahaha