Emma Bunton leaving Heart (morning show)

I'm a fan of the Spice Girls first and foremost and I've supported Emma's solo music career.

Its not my fault she abandoned it for over a decade and then decided to comeback in the middle of a Spice Girls tour when I'm no longer interested in their solo music career (which could possibly hinder Spice Girls projects like in the past) and I just want them to be the Spice Girls when it comes to their music stuff.

There's no guideline for being a fan. I don't eat everything thats been served to me fyi.

I'm a fan of the Spice Girls first and foremost and I've supported Emma's solo music career.

Its not my fault she abandoned it for over a decade and then decided to comeback in the middle of a Spice Girls tour when I'm no longer interested in their solo music career (which could possibly hinder Spice Girls projects like in the past) and I just want them to be the Spice Girls when it comes to their music stuff.
Just because you're no longer interested...

And what? Can't accept that someone doesn't want new solo material from her and just want her to do music with the Spice Girls? When are you gonna stop badgering me?