• No

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely! Will be aiming for Coventry and Wembley. If they add more dates, I'd possibly be crazy and do one more date at Wembley.

Full steam ahead. I am fortunate and at a place in my life where I can afford it, and it'll bring me some real joy. They'll always mean the world to me and if they tour, I'll always do what I can to get there, and seeing them on their own turf would be an experience in itself- and I could say I was there.

I will have to sell my body if I have to. I missed the first reunion, I miss London and Ive met some great spice friends tru whatsapp, got to make it live

I saw four ROTSG’s in total (including the last show with MC’s last backflip lmao), so I was gonna wait to see if/when they announce NA dates instead. Without the promise of new material it seems a bit much to arrange travel plans and all that stuff for 4 girls :/ ... but my bff really wants to try for tickets and worry about plane tix and accommodation later lol. So I left it up to him. We’ll see!

Yes I am going as I live in the UK. Just need to work out which tickets to go for, really wish there was a seating plan before hand so you could see what seats to go for as I can't afford the top top price but I do want a view at the same time as it's such a huge stadium. I'm not going if I am stood at the back unable to see a thing.

Niki

I think we're all planning to go, it's just going to be can we get tickets! Haha. (I laugh, but I'm terrified at the same time...)