Already having withdrawal!

Niki

Facebook isn't safe from spoilers, so thank goodness this forum is relatively active! At least this way everything's tucked into little threads, so I can avoid seeing things. I want to keep up to date with the goings on in Spice World, but it's impossible to go on Facebook at the moment and not see tour spoilers. I've had to mute a bunch of Twitter accounts, too. Anyone else wanting the tour to be a surprise? Have you been tempted to dip in to see some of the spoilers already?

Facebook isn't safe from spoilers, so thank goodness this forum is relatively active! At least this way everything's tucked into little threads, so I can avoid seeing things. I want to keep up to date with the goings on in Spice World, but it's impossible to go on Facebook at the moment and not see tour spoilers. I've had to mute a bunch of Twitter accounts, too. Anyone else wanting the tour to be a surprise? Have you been tempted to dip in to see some of the spoilers already?
You’d have to live under a rock in order to avoid seeing anything at all. Unavoidable.