“Touch”

I’ve been rewatching their documentaries this week and every time they talk about their time with the Herberts they of course mention Michelle.

It got me thinking, it’s obvious that they were documenting the process right from the beginning with the auditions and we have all of the footage that was used for Raw Spice.

How has a photo of the girls with Michelle never surfaced? My first thought was that when they signed to Simon they bought out all of the footage, music, etc from Heart Management; but that doesn’t fit into the narrative of Raw Spice as that documentary wasn’t sanctioned by 19 or the girls.

It’s really odd if you think about it that there’s not one photo with Michelle in the group. She wasn’t in the group for a week, she was there for a few months.

What do you guys think?

Andreas

There isn’t any footage of the 3rd Melanie either, is there? And most of the RAW Spice documentary is with the girls as we know them, Geri-Mel B-Victoria-Mel C-Emma. Emma came after Michelle, she was the last one to join.

Most of the footage of the group pre Emma-footage are the audition footage of the individual girls, and Geri. There is no other footage until the final group lineup, is there?

Victoria tried to have the RAW Spice documentary stopped, but was unsuccessful.

There isn’t any footage of the 3rd Melanie either, is there? And most of the RAW Spice documentary is with the girls as we know them, Geri-Mel B-Victoria-Mel C-Emma. Emma came after Michelle, she was the last one to join.

Most of the footage of the group pre Emma-footage are the audition footage of the individual girls, and Geri. There is no other footage until the final group lineup, is there?

Victoria tried to have the RAW Spice documentary stopped, but was unsuccessful.
I didn't know about that, interesting